Individual supervision is offered to those looking for advancement in their clinical skills when it comes to understanding and changing behaviour or as required for their relevant regulatory body.
Individual supervision can be part of and/or for:
- FEL Certified Clinician program students and practitioners
- FEL Certified Supervisor program students and practitioners
- NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioners
- Counsellors requiring supervision for the Australian Counselling Association
- Allied health professionals looking to increase their skills when it comes to understanding and changing behaviour
Supervision will be with either
- FABIC Senior Supervisor, Tanya Curtis
- FEL Certified Supervisor for the FEL certified programs
- NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioners – proficient, advanced or specialist level
- ACA approved supervisors
Each individual supervision session is 50 minutes long.
To book an individual supervision session, you will need to complete:
- Supervision intake form (same for group and individual sessions)
- Book and pay for appointment online
- Supervision agreement
It is suggested you keep written records including date, time, name of supervisor and a summary for all supervision sessions using our supervision record form.